URBANDALE GIRLS RECREATION ASSOCIATION
We are happy to invite you to the UGRA complex and hope you enjoy your experience. We are a non-profit organization that prides itself on our facilities and staffed almost entirely by volunteers. We ask that you adhere to the following:
- Pets must be leashed at all times.
- You are requited to pick up after your pets throughout the complex. It is is both a sanitary and safety after issue for players and fans alike.
- The pet owner assumes all responsibility is liable for any injury or damages resulting from your pet.
- Tobacco products are not permitted on the premises
- Fields, cages and pitching lanes are open to the public with the following exceptions:
- Teams not affiliated with UGRA are not allowed to engage in any team related functions without a field rental agreement. This includes fields, pithing areas, and any other part of the complex.
- If there are UGRA practices, tournaments or any other functions, then facilities are not available without consent from the board of directors.. This includes but is not limited to:
- UGRA competitive team practices
- UGRA rec practices and games
- Tournaments being held at the complex
- UGRA skills and development sessions
- Metal cleats are not permitted in the batting cages
- Please rake pitching areas once when finished
- Please rake any used portion of a playing field that you've used
- The JUSC soccer fields are off limits
- No coolers are permitted on tournaments days when the concession stand is open